5/26/17 No Good Story

Mid 70s and variable.  Already had a rain shower, bright sunshine and now we have clouds.

More signs of aging in my small group of city-working friends.   Everyone who I would have had a few drinks (or more) with on this holiday weekend Friday opted to just bolt the city early.  So I opted to not go into the office and instead am working from my dining room table.  Win?  Maybe.  Certainly a healthier choice at my age though it's rare that a good story comes out of working from home.  The pre-holiday pub crawls on the other hand, well, that's something else, something that I'll save for a day when there's nothing else to talk about.  Meanwhile the wind is picking up and the traffic on my block is increasing, the escape is on, millions moving from one place to another in the hope of finding whatever's missing somewhere else.  Try checking that last place you left it maybe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day