5/10/17 What It Isn't For, But Isn't Against

Low 60s, mixture of sun and clouds.

Pretty busy workday which I don't really feel like documenting here.  That's not what this is for.  After all these years I still don't know what this in fact IS for but I know what it's not for.  So sooner or later I'll eliminate all the things it isn't for and then I'll know and it will be a glorious day because then I can start working on whatever it is.  Truly that will be grand, or maybe whatever it is isn't grand, maybe it's small but still important.  Is small but still important still grand?

I have questions.  Many, many questions.

Comments

HogBlogger said…
Start meditating....

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day