5/18/17 Two Screens

Low 90s and sunny.  Officially time for me to cower in air conditioned rooms until the heat subsides.

Got a second monitor at work today which officially makes me this guy..  Though the real reason I got it is to stream a few channels that I don't have access to via my limited office cable.  Other than that I found it too distracting and have the second screen shut down right now.  Fortunately there are very few people in the office today owing to the upfront week so nobody will discover my dishonesty.

Jean Shepherd had it right, we're all just faking it and waiting for the indescribable relief when we finally get that hand on the shoulder and the "OK pal, come on, we gotcha, we figured it out.  You can stop pretending".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day