5/11/17 Early Middle Late

Hovering around 60, was sunny this morning, cloudier now.

The middle of a month is from the 10th to the 20th, right?  I have never seen the early, middle and late segments of a month defined anywhere (mainly because I never looked, I suspect) but I'm figuring "early" = 1-10, "middle" = 10-20 and "late" = 20th on.  Some will point out that in some months that makes "late' the longest segment and I'm fine with that.  It's always later than you think.

So it's mid-May, not particularly warm and I already got the first good whiff of midtown police horse excrement.  Normally you don't catch that until it gets well above 70 degrees for a few days so I'm wondering what's causing it.  Did the horse eat something particularly ripe?  Did it get into a trash can outside a Taco Bell, or even a combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell?

I always have more questions than answers but such is life, no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day