The Beginning Of A New Voyage

Friends:

Today I come to you a changed man. Today, I announce that I am devoting what remains of my physical life to the Master Meher Baba.

As an adherent, I will take a vow of silence and not speak again for the rest of my time on earth. This blog will be my only means of communication. Please respect my wishes and communicate with me only through the comments section of this blog.

I know this is a shock to many of you, but I have come to the conclusion that only through a pure spiritual existence will I reach true happiness and spiritual equilibrium. I encourage each of you to look inside your souls and discover your own lighthouse path to enlightenment.

Comments

Jen D. said…
I don't know if I should ruin this post for others or not!
JH said…
Gonna be kind of hard to yell sweep with a vow of silence.

Will the path of enlightenment finally reveal which way the fan turns?

HAFD

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day