6/30/17 Swingline

Low 80s and sunny, supposed to get to the high 80s later. 

I can't remember when I got the black metal Swingline stapler that sits on my desk but I'm very, very glad to have it.  Some folks have cheap mostly plastic staplers and they don't do the job quite as well or they opt to deal with the electric stapler on the copy machine that can be temperamental, stapling when and where it damn well pleases.  

The stapler is black and exactly eighteen centimeters long and at its peak it stands five and a half centimeters high.  It feels like it weighs more than half a pound so it would be a solid weapon to use for a blow to the back of the head in an active shooter or insubordinate employee situation 

I've stapled personal and business documents with the stapler though personal stapling is rare.  

I fill the stapler with Allied Office Products brand staples that come in boxes of 5000 chisel point model staples.  The box is, seasonally enough, red,white and blue.  God bless America and staples although there is no indication on the box that the staples are actually made in America   An Internet search turns up several companies named Allied possibly to draft on the popularity of the winning side in World War Two and I couldn't figure out which one made the staples I use so it will have to remain a mystery.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day