6/10/17 Big Old Bob and the Lino

Mid 80s and sunny.

Hey, it's DC, the guy who owns this blog.  Yeah, it's really me this time.  You think I've been posting all this stuff since this thing made a comeback a few months ago?  No, no,  I hired a guy to do it.  He's managing this blog.  Yeah, really!  Nah, none of this has been me!  It's been this guy Bob who calls himself an Personal Internet Brand Consultant and he also puts in flooring.  Yeah, he won me over when he told me this joke about the flooring industry:

1st guy:  "Hey, are you free to go to the ballgame this weekend?"
2nd guy:  "I can't, I'm laying linoleum."
1st guy:  "Does she have a sister?"

Now that I've told you that joke there is NO WAY that I'm going to tell you any more of Bob's information because you'll all want to hire him and then he won't have time to blog for me on a daily basis.  I mean look at this, talking about the weather EVERY TIME?  Genius!  Bob thinks the weather is the one universal concern that draws people together and will get my page views into the millions in no time and then I can monetize this thing and retire.  Once I pay off what I owe Bob of course with the reasonable 18% compounded interest figured in.  I'm not so much with financials but he tells me that that's the going mortgage rate these days especially since Trump made the Dow go past 50,000 when it was barely 15,000 under Barack Hussein Obama.

Anyhoodles (that's a Brockmire thing, Bob says it's great to throw in references to TV shows about millennials) I gotta go get back to living my fast-paced dynamic highly social lifestyle, back to you Bob!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day