6/20/17 Magic Bus

Low 80s and sunny.  Much less humid.

When I was a kid people told me the future would be amazing and it really is!  We all walk around with computers in our pockets that include technology that ensures we'll never have to learn to orient ourselves by the sun or the stars or read a map ever again!  Well, not until the electrical grid goes out or the aliens take out our satellites, ha ha ha.

Now I see those crazy kids in northern California came up with an amazing new transportation concept.  Who would have ever imagined in a day when we could share rides along a fixed route on a regular schedule for a reasonable price?  Screw flying cars!  The hell with jet packs!  What I always dreamt of is riding with other people in a vehicle that I have to wait for instead of summoning at will.  Thank you, people of tomorrow.  You have made my dreams come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day