Milles Garden

We are back in Stockholm for the last full day of our trip. The cruise was very enjoyable, but it did teach me that a longer cruise is not for me. About a day is nice, after that I'd get antsy and bored. So it worked out perfectly when we driften up to the side of the same pier that we departed Saturday night.

Pictures from the boat will get posted later. Now I just wanted everyone to see a fantastic garden. 'Cause today we braved damp, crummy, rainy weather to visit Milles Garden. Milles Garden was the most stunning place we have visited in this gorgeous city. I could go on about the concept of the Artist's Home that they have in Europe or give you information about the objects, but just looking is better. So here, just look at the pictures and realize that as nice as they are I completely failed to do the place any kind of justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day