Halle's Haircut

Halle got a grooming.
She also got her introduction to the boardwalk near our house last night. We walked her so much that when my father-in-law tried to get her out of bed for her walk this morning she stretched, turned around and went back to sleep.

Halle tried to get our cat to play last night. She flattened herself on the floor in that dog "I'm ready to have some fun" pose and the cat looked disapprovingly and wandered out of the room. I think we have the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I wonder if some of us like both cats and dogs because they represent two desirable personality traits: the ability to live in the moment and experience pure joy and the ability to remain calm, aloof and in control of a situation at all times. I bet somebody could crank out a 300 pager on that, make some dough and get serious consideration for the front page of the New York Times book review.

Not me though. I don't have the attention span.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day