Around the Dial

While I was recovering from jet lag, WFMU had its radio greats weekend. Lucky for me, everything ought to be archived. That'll help get me through returning to the work force after a 12 day absence.
The time-zone jumping had one unexpected outcome over the last two days. It has made me a "morning person" if only temporarily. I'm not sure that that's a bad thing. I actually enjoyed being up at 6am on Sunday and strolling to the corner to buy warm bagels. It felt sort of healthy and righteous. Maybe my dad was right all those years about keeping the same hours on the weekend that you do during the week.

Or maybe I'm just getting old and the early morning is "old people time". I guess if I start stalking the mailman I'll know which it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day