Good luck Wylie!

The Times does a re-review of wd-50 tomorrow. Eater predicts 3 stars. One one hand, I'm rooting hard for that to happen because I've eaten there twice and completely enjoyed both meals. I'm not sure everything I ate was food in the conventional sense, but both meals made me alternately happy, thoughtful and satisfied. The most recent meal finished with probably the best dessert courses I've ever had in my life. Maybe better than Per Se.

Unlike many restaurants, the celebrity chef/owner is actually in the kitchen at wd-50 often as well. Although he wasn't the last time we ate there, dessert god Alex Stupak was, fresh off his win on Iron Chef America.

On the other hand, 3 stars means my next meal there will probably be on a Monday at 5:30pm. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day