Why Is That Guy Staring At My Feet?

Man, what a long day. Phew, good thing the air conditioning works in this car. I hate hot train rides.

Oh no, that guy across the way looks nuts. He’s just staring into space at the floor. What the hell? The commute’s not bad enough now I have to sit across from nut jobs? Better keep an eye on him.

What the heck is he looking at? Is he starting at my feet? Is he some kind of wacko gay foot-fetishist? I swear to God if he hits on me I’ll slug him one.

Eww, some pig left a soda bottle on the floor. Disgusting. Bunch of animals ride this train ever since they made it free between stops. They should cut that crap out and keep the criminals off the train. Probably be cleaner if they did that too.

That damn bottle is rolling all over the place. If I slip on it I swear I’m going to sue the goddamn MTA.

Oh now what? That old guy’s phone is ringing over there. Jesus, he can’t even figure out which pocket he put it in. Great, now he found it.

“Hello?”

“HELLO?”

Ha, we’re just going in the trench toward Grasmere, he’s never gonna get that conversation finished.

“I’m on da tvain

“DA TVAIN

Man, he sounds like Mel Brooks doing the 900 year old man character. Actually, he looks like he’s 900 years old.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU, I’M ON DA TVAIN

“DA TVAIN!”

This would be annoying if it wasn’t so funny.

‘I’M ON DA TVAIN!”

“YES”

“HELLO?’

Oh no, he's starting all over again. Who the hell is on the other end of that call anyway?

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU. I’M ON DA TVAIN

“DA TVAIN!"

"OH"

“OK, BYE”

Well, that was entertaining. What stop is this? Grasmere.

Huh, well it looks like Mr. Foot Guy is done staring over there now too. Good.

Guess this turned out to be an entertaining ride after all.

Almost home. Thank God. Where'd that damn bottle roll off to? I don't want to trip over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day