I Ate The Poor Dog's Homework

Oh I ate the poor dog’s homework
Yes sir I surely did
I ate that poor dog’s homework
And then he ran and hid

I ate the kitty’s cat’s tuna
Yes sir that definitely is quite right
I ate that poor cat’s tuna
It was a grisly sight

I ate the bison’s grass feed
Of that there is no doubt
I ate that bison’s grass feed
It was green and chewy and stout

I ate the dolphin’s fishes
They cooked up tasty and nice
I ate the dolphin’s fishes
Over the top of rice

Oh I ate the poor dog’s homework
It was a dumb thing to do
I ate the poor dog’s homework
And now I have to poo!

Comments

Unknown said…
I didn't realize you wrote the "blues"! Get the guitar lick down and I'll come back for a listen.

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day