Google Knows

I decided to ask Google some important questions and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button to get some answers. Below are five questions and the first sentence from the page that Google gave me, excluding page headlines.

What does it all mean?

"World's Largest English Language News Service with Over 500 Articles Updated Daily"

Does God exist?

"A Practical Man's Proof of God "

What is the meaning of life?

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"

Is there an afterlife?

"Ads by Google"

What are the winning mega-millions numbers for the next draw?

"Get the Lottery Results Delivered to your Cell Phone!"

I think I have everything I need to know now. Thank you Google, and thank you Internet. You make our lives better and better every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day