T-Minus 1

44 down, 1 to go as it turns out.  They say I'll hit my irradiated goal in one fewer session than originally forecast.  I'll take it.

I found out that someone I knew many years ago and was again briefly acquainted with on Facebook died over the weekend.  46 years old, pancreatic cancer, from the looks of his timeline it was maybe less than a year from diagnosis to death.  Sobering. 

71 and sunny, by the way.  Boy the weather works well as a welcome subject change!

Nothing much more to add today.  Maybe I'll have some kind of epiphany once the sessions are actually over, though the process will be far from over.  There's a little more drug treatment in my future and then a months-long wait until I find out if this all worked.  Meantime live life as usual I guess.  As a dear friend (and war vet) told me, "Celebrate all that is worth celebrating and keep dodging the bullets". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day