Stonework

30 down, 16 to go after this morning.

The feeling of unreality continues.   My driver continues to do interesting things like admire the stonework on a rich person's house that we drive by every morning.  "That's some nice stonework" he says.  I'm inclined to agree since I don't know anything about stonework so I wouldn't know the difference anyway, plus my driver used to pave stuff for a living which means he was in a related field so I trust him.

72 and sunny.  I should probably go back to doing the weather since I haven't changed the title here.

"All I'd done in better than two decades was to tread forward until I reached the limit of certain assumptions, and step off" - Denis Johnson, "Ad Man", summarizing my career.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day