8/18/17 Day-Night dilemma

Mid 70's, cloudy, rainy and humid.

One of the tough choices I have to make when I travel nowadays is do I experience a place more at night in the form of observing folks in local watering holes or do I do it by visiting more places and spending more time out in the daylight?  At my age I can't do both anymore.  Time was I could stay out until the early hours past midnight and bounce back the next morning in time for multiple daytime activities.  Not so much anymore.  So now a decision must be made, do I check out more museums and attractions or do I stay with the people of the night?

On recent trips I've done a bit of both, but I suspect eventually it's going to be an either-or situation.

What to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day