Guaranteed!

Answer (disambiguation)

Jump to: navigation, search
Answer may refer to:
Answer, a term used in civil procedure.
Act Now to Stop War and End Racism, also known as ANSWER, a United States-based protest organization.
Answer (Angela Aki album), an album by the singer Angela Aki.
Answer (comics), the name of two comic book characters.
Answer (sports), the act of scoring to match an opponent's recent score
Answer Before Dark, a novel by Elizabeth Moorhead.
Answer Lively, an American racehorse.
[edit] See also
Answers - disambiguation page

This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_(disambiguation)"
Categories: Disambiguation pages
Hidden categories: All article disambiguation pages All disambiguation pages

I did not find this particularly helpful. I asked Wikipedia for an unambiguous answer and this is all they would give me. What is the phone number for the Wikipedia helpdesk? Where can I get my money back? The man who came to the house and sold these to me said satisfaction guaranteed and I am dissatisfied. Because I am dissatisfied I would also like my money back from every other company that guaranteed me satisfaction. Are you satisfied? Who is? We can solve the Global Economic Crisis by simply getting back every cent that was supposed to guarantee satisfaction! Who's with me? What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day