200


I one the tonight there's I to after the we the wd-50 a once my today $19,000 I you the I'm there's today if I warning concept scene one that's curling I yes I following friends happy last remember about there's don't for it's right this (blank) I today's I this I ahhh Bocek a here I right the they God work back poor there's for they anyone finesse you it (blank) looks today the Dan I've before a in he (blank) yesterday the they Devils where I commuting this as today properly how oh the man top there last I parental I've looks the wow last tons ate I this as (blank) it I here's we from I summer July new according there we the my it's the I finally (blank) after just this we're the updated we that's I tonight in we we while one Halle (blank) (blank) here's (blank) the Ken the either I happy (blank) only tomorrow labor (blank) so today's autumn I'm Thai (blank) I they I I go I (blank) so Ken some I around it's there's more from the the the pictures I I for cooked there no there's warning back I.

Thank you for the inspiration, Billy Burroughs.

Comments

R R Rabbids said…
Very creative. However, since I failed to discover the secret decoder ring in my box of Cap'n Crunch, I will remain utterly confused.
DC said…
"Don't Forget To Drink Your Ovaltine"
Anonymous said…
Well, this certainly has me bamboozled! I too have no decoder ring. But I did have the treasure map to Fudgetown! Doubt it would have helped here.

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day