The Man Who Lived in the Cemetery, Part 9



Part 9 

The sparrow hadn’t ever crossed over the fence to the horse ranch next door.  (You remember the horse ranch right?  It was in Part 5).

It hadn’t even gone close enough to the fence to even be seen by any of the horses.  Horses don’t see particularly far unless they try to and they don’t try to without a reason and a sparrow isn’t much of an incentive to make a horse look hard.

The sparrow had more than enough food in the cemetery itself and the humans were, in general, harmless enough so the sparrow didn’t need to seek interaction with any more species than it already encountered in the graveyard. 

I got tired of misspelling cemetery and switched it up right there in case you’re wondering why I wrote “graveyard”. 

While you’re wondering things I bet you’re wondering why I’m going on about horses and a sparrow.

Well, I haven’t ever read any stories that had an interaction between horses and one and only one sparrow before so I decided to give it a whirl, plus J is kind of a dick and I’d rather spend time with horses and sparrows than him even if you feel otherwise.  Pal. 

The thing that I learned here is that it’s very, very difficult to create a scenario in which multiple horses on a farm would interact with a single sparrow.  So for now the sparrow tilts its head and has another piece of grass seed and the horses doze in their barns. 

Maybe next time I’ll make a guy visit Assateague, though I’m not sure if there are any sparrows there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day