The News Corporation Parlimentary Hearings As Reported By An Elementary School Kid (Transcribed)

So my mommy was watchin' the TV and it wasn't the usual shows she watches with those guys dressed up like doctors that she turns off when I come in the room because they're talking about naughty things nahahahaha and she thinks I can't understand but I do because of what Emma told me at school nahahahahaha and it's some people sitting around tables and they're wearing suits and then and then and then and then this guy is talking to this really old looking other guy who looks sad but mad and a little scary like that bad guy from that movie and and then and then and then and then they're talking and there's words on the screen but they're moving too fast but I think they're not about what that guy is talking about and then and then, uh, and then, uh, and then, uh, they keep talking and I'm like "mom it's boring why can't I watch a show" and mom's like "go play with your video game" and then I'm like "mom I wanna watch TV" and all they're doing is talking and talking and I'm about to leave and then, uh, and then, uh, omigod, and then there's a BUNCH OF PEOPLE JUMPING AROUND AND THEY'RE TRYING TO HIT THE OLD GUY IN THE FACE WITH A PIE NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and then this LADY jumps up and HITS THE GUY WHO THREW THE PIE and everyone is yelling and I'm like "mom" nahahaha, "this is GREAT!" and then they show a wall and it's all boring again and I go play a video game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day