The First Third

16 down, 30 to go give or take, means I'm about a third done.

Someone's really been working over the ring so it's hard for me to get it back to round on a daily basis.  I'll keep trying since there's not much else to do once I'm on the table.

There were some different noises out of the machine today but I didn't ask about them.  The folks that I deal with on a daily basis are nice but they try to keep it moving, get us in, get us out and I appreciate that.  Maybe at the end there's more talk, I don't know. 

The magazine selection in what they call the "Male Sub-Wait Area" (that's where you stand or sit in your gown after you remove whatever clothing you need to remove, the "Female Sub-Wait Area" is next door) is pretty poor.  I picked up a Sports Illustrated the other day and started reading their NHL Playoff Preview and quickly realized I was reading last year's preview.  So I've been doing my part by leaving recent issues of the New Yorker as I finish them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day