4/2/17 Bad American

Windy yesterday.   Warmer and sunny today.  Mid 50s.  Might have even hit 60, I'm not going to look it up.

Yesterday was April Fool's Day which was a lot funnier before businesses felt compelled to put out zany press releases.  Everything becomes a money making scam sooner or later in America.

Filed my taxes today.  Had to pay some on a net basis between Federal and State.  Living where I live I know I'm supposed to be outraged at somebody or other but instead I thought hey thanks for the roads and stuff,  I'm lucky to be in this club called the First World and I'll pay my share.   This makes me  a Bad American in the eyes of many.  Oh well.

It's comfortable in the room today which is good, there are fewer exits then there used to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day