3/27/17 The Day After We Wound Up Observing Earth Hour Anyway

Power went out for a few hours last night.  Not a big deal, read until it got too dark to read without candles and then went out to dinner.  Came home and the power was back.  Saved a couple hours off the electric bill and inadvertently observed Earth Hour a day late.  Whoopee.

Raw and cold today.  Spring is present only in terms of more hours of daylight.  

There's a blue lighthouse that hangs in one of our dining room windows that's a memorial to my mother.

There's a pewter beer mug that my father was given when he retired from the military that sits atop a cabinet that belonged to my parents that I have now.

There's a little Yeti toy in that mug that my great niece gave me a few years ago.

It's good to be surrounded.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day