3/21/17 The Unimportance of Being Earnest.

So earnest, this used to be.  Like anyone cared.  

Well video killed the radio star and social media killed blogspot but blogspot don't know it's dead so sometimes it won't be, though if a post falls in the deadternet (my term, don't you steal it you bastard) does anyone see it before it turns into digital rot and mushrooms?   
Some of the people who liked this are analog ashes now.  Time may not be linear but we live it that way.  It's been colder than normal for the season after winter was warmer than normal for the season so maybe the seasons don't perceive time in a linear fashion.  

I will have pizza at a bar near my house later and I will have beer with the pizza and then I will go home and then I will go to bed and then I will wake up and go to work again tomorrow.  That is the plan at least; if I don't make it to one of those stops then something happened.   Well something will have happened anyway but I mean maybe something unplanned happened.  Which happens too, but maybe it doesn't affect my plans.  

Is this even readable?  It doesn't matter.  


It's been colder than normal though, that it has.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day