Mechanized Editorializing

I'm not sure how Wordpress works exactly, but one of the features it has is that when you roll over a link it pulls up a handful of keywords or key phrases. Presumably, these keywords have something to do with the site that the link leads to. Well, I'm not sure how to take what it says about this here little corner of the web based on the following that pops up when I roll over the link from the PCC blog:

"Are we there yet"
"Widgets"
"Feces"
"Tic"
"Psychosis"
"TV Reviews"

I try not to be too self-referential here, but that was too weird to ignore. I mean those words might sum up SOME weekend nights in my life, but not all of them (zing!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day