Denial

 I've been told that because a piece of my foot is now possibly in heaven or at the very least in an ashtray or garbage can that I can get a handicapped card for my car.

Fuck that.

I'm not ready.

Somebody else asked me if it was tough to keep my balance since the part that's gone is pretty important for balance.  I said it wasn't.  

Then I tried to look at the moon tonight.  It's a 54% waxing gibbous I think, and it was straight overhead.  

I looked straight up while standing in the middle of my front walk and I almost fell.  

I staggered back to the house and steadied myself against a wall and looked again.  

I just saw a glow.  The edge of my roof blocked my view.  

I went back inside. 


Comments

HogBlogger said…
You've been unbalanced for as long as I've known you.

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day