Consider The Tea Bag

 The gourmet tea bag specifically.  You're lovingly assembled from bespoke ingredients, put in a bag and live in a box for a while and when your big moment comes you get soaked in near-boiling water for 5 minutes and that's it.  Into the trash or the compost.  

What a letdown.

I buy my fancy tea from Rishi and this is what they have to say about their bags:

"Rishi tea bags are made from a plant-based material called polylactic acid (or PLA for short). PLA is an inert, DNA-free material that is produced by breaking down starches found in plant sources. Through this process, no plant DNA is left behind, making these hypoallergenic and allergen-free. PLA is NOT derived from petroleum and will not leak harmful plasticizers into your brew. True to our sourcing ethics and to help showcase Rishi’s high-quality teas and botanicals, this material is purposefully sourced to provide you and your family with the safest and most delicious cup of tea! "

So I got that going for me.

The poor tea bag though.  They say some kinds of insects only live for a day, I think a poor tea bag would take that.  

Some tea bags soak for seven minutes.  I guess that's a little better.

I'm glad I'm not a tea bag, but I'm glad they exist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Anniversary Day