Appointments and Obligations

Another shot this morning and I'm done until November it seems.  Regular doctor excepted and I think I scheduled a dental cleaning for September, never stops at this age I guess.

Going to see Radiohead at the Garden tonight, appropriate since this is pretty much how I feel right now. Though they have a lot of material I don't really care about one way or the other but we'll see.  People whose taste I trust tell me it's a worthwhile thing to do, so do it I will. 

Sunny and pretty hot.  I've been bad about including the weather in these things haven't I?  They're going to take my name away.

Also haunting me:  I read this last month.  It's beautiful and won't leave my head. Not a bad thing I guess.  Maybe I should stop and watch the next house fire I see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Posts About Buildings and Food

Wizard Of Oz-Dark Side Of The Moon Blog For Top Chef

Anniversary Day